We provide our clients with the financial information they need or request on a timely basis. These reports ensure their business will run more efficiently. Our firm provides a full range of cost effective services including:
Our staff can assist you with the day-to-day tasks associated with bookkeeping. We strive to do whatever work you require and provide essential reports which become the foundation of a successful business.
- General ledger and transaction reports monthly or annually
- Bank reconciliations
- Payroll including live and after-the-fact
- Paychecks printed or direct deposit
- Payroll reports
- Form 941 and federal EFTPS payments made timely
- Form 940
- WI Unemployment reporting and payments
- WI Form WT-6 and payments
- Annual reporting including W-2’s, W-3
- Certified payroll reports
- Union reports
- Business tax reporting
- Sales Tax reports and payments
- Assessor reports
- Annual entity reports and payments
- Fuel tax reports
- Forms 1099
- Compiled financial statements
- Income Statement
An income statement, otherwise known as a profit and loss statement, basically adds an itemized list of all your revenues and subtracts an itemized list of all your expenses to come up with a profit or loss for the period.
An income statement allows you to…
- Track revenues and expenses so that you can determine the operating performance of your business.
- Determine what areas of your business are over-budget or under-budget.
- Identify specific items that are causing unexpected expenditures. Like phone, fax, mail, or supply expenses.
- Track dramatic increases in product returns or cost of goods sold as a percentage of sales.
- Determine your income tax liability.
- Balance Sheet
A balance sheet gives you a snapshot of your business’ financial condition at a specific moment in time.
A balance sheet helps you…
- Quickly get a handle on the financial strength and capabilities of your business.
- Identify and analyze trends, particularly in the area of receivables and payables. For example, if your receivables cycle is lengthening, maybe you can collect your receivables more aggressively.
- Determine if your business is in a position to expand.
- Determine if your business can easily handle the normal financial ebbs and flows of revenues and expenses?
- Determine if you need to take immediate steps to bolster cash reserves?
- Determine if your business has been slowing down payables to forestall an inevitable cash shortage?
Balance sheets, along with income statements, are the most basic elements in providing financial reporting to potential lenders such as banks, investors, and vendors who are considering how much credit to grant you.
- Maintaining a Clean General Ledger
The general ledger is the core of your company’s financial records. These records constitute the central “books” of your system. Since every transaction flows through the general ledger, a problem with your general ledger throws off all your books.
Having us review your general ledger system each month allows us to hunt down any discrepancies such as double billings or any unrecorded payments. Then we’ll fix the discrepancies so your books are always accurate and kept in tip top shape.
- Personal financial statements
- Bank Reconciliation
Reconciling your business checking account each month allow us to keep your bank account, accounting, and taxes up-to-date.
Having us reconcile your account each month allows you to…
- Identify lost checks, lost deposits and unauthorized wire transactions.
- Detect and prevent excess/unjustified bank charges and ensures transactions are posted correctly by your bank.
- Detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your company.
- Know how your business is doing? You can’t really know unless all accounts are reconciled and properly accounted for on your financial statement.
- Manage your cash more effectively. Proper management of funds not only saves money, it makes money for you.
- Protect yourself. By timely reconciling and promptly objecting to your bank about any unauthorized, fraudulent or forged checks presented to your bank and paid by that bank, you can relieve your agency of responsibility for the shortfall and transfer the risk to the bank. This reason to reconcile alone should be enough. Crime exists.
- Sleep Better. You will sleep more peacefully at night knowing your bank accounts are reconciled, in balance and that all escrow funds, accounts, checks and disbursed funds are properly accounted for.
- Accounting software setup, training and support